Web User Interface Engineer
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Overture's Ensemble OSATM is the industry's first open architecture for software-defined services at the metro edge.
Ensemble Open Service Architecture optimizes service creation, activation, and assurance by bringing the benefits of the cloud to the metro edge. With this new open architecture that embraces the principles of software defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV), service providers are able to maximize operational efficiencies and introduce new revenue-generating services faster and easier than ever before.
As a member of the Open Service Architecture software engineering team, you will design and develop software defined networking, network function virtualization, and cloud-computing technologies for use in large scale telecom carrier-class environments. You will be an integral member of a fast paced, Agile development team working with leading edge cloud technologies and telecommunications equipment.
This role principally involves designing and implementing the web front ends for applications in the OSA product portfolio. An ability to additionally perform Java backend programming in support of UI development requirements is preferred.
- Strong user interface design skills and user experience competencies with reference-able examples
- Experience with using AJAX
- Experience with web back-end software development using Java architecture and latest tools.
- Experience developing restful interfaces preferred.
- Familiarity with Linux development environments
- Experience with network management/element management systems preferred
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
- Experience tracking and reconciling product requirements with the product owner/product mgmt function
- High energy contributor with excellent team skills and an ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.